Wherever you join us, you can look forward to a competitive starting salary, as well as an array of benefits including:
- The subscription, assessment and membership fees to join your relevant professional body
- Financial support for conversion courses if required
- A permanent contract from day one (excluding Year Out and Summer Placements)
- Interest-free season ticket loan to cover travel expenses to and from work
- Generous holiday and study leave
- Payment of course fees for those studying on an undergraduate day release basis or apprenticeship
- Opportunities for sponsorship for year out and summer placement students returning to university.
We offer a competitive reward package for all of our graduates and trainees and specific aspects will vary from region to region. Typical benefits may include private medical insurance, a competitively matched pension contribution scheme and the ability to buy and sell holiday days.
In addition, EC Harris runs a bonus scheme in all locations that recognises and rewards exceptional performance. We work with world-leading clients in some of the world's best projects and, whilst you will initially join one office, you will be able to benefit from our growing international network of offices. As a graduate, you will be expected to be mobile in order to benefit from a wide range of opportunities that are open to you across the firm; all of which will contribute to furthering your career development.